Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Quick Update

I have two more Rebel Navy ships to implement, the Delta-7 and Eta-2 Interceptors.

Once those are done I will be doing the neutral / pirate / Hutt / Underworld ships, which are mostly just copies of ships that have already been implemented and sorting / setting up the data files in a way that is consistent with how I am doing the data files for the Imperials and Alliance.

That should take a week or so, then I can worry about game balance and small fixes to get everything ready.

Then I have to reimplement a basic map with some of the main planets and do a quick version of the standard sandbox campaign to showcase everything.

Once that is ready I can release the mod, probably in early-mid November.

It has taken a lot longer than I thought, mostly because I set the project aside for a long time before getting the inspiration to work on it again a month or so ago... but when I do work on it, I make progress fairly quickly. I prefer a one-person modding team on a project like this for now so everything is done consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment