Friday, October 4, 2013

'Warlords' Implemented

Last night I finished implementing the Warlords feature from my unreleased version of the mod - lots of Imperial characters added, mostly of the minor flavour variety.

  • Captain Gilad Pellaeon with the ISD-II Chimaera and 3 of the ISDs in the Thrawn series such as Captain Brandei
  • Piet, Ozzel and the rest of Imperial Death Squadron for Vader
  • Admiral Daala and the Star Destroyers of the Maw Facility
  • The traitor admirals Grand Admiral Zaarin and Admiral Harkov
  • Warlord Zsinj and the Iron Fist
  • Grand Moff Adrus Kaine
  • Most of the Grand Admirals including their special abilities and ships

Lots more of the minor heroes to do for the Empire, I'll be ignoring the land based ones for the space demo release.

Once the heroes are done I'll add in the Gladiator-class Star Destroyer if I find a good model and then focus more on the Rebels. I did some of the Rebel stuff, I have to add in some of their larger vessels and then make sure their starfighters (snubbies) are given their proper due.

No comments:

Post a Comment