Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Making More Progress...

After a long hiatus I am back in modding mode and making really good progress.

Currently working on implementing space stations for both sides and finishing up the Rebel Fleet.

This morning I started implementing the Dauntless-class Heavy Cruiser, one of the Rebel's more capable larger vessels. Next on the list will be the Lucrehulk-class Battleship and the Bulwark-class Battlecruiser Mark 3. I need to resize the Dauntless, add in an icon and then get the hardpoints and squadron spawns working. Hope to do that tonight after work.

In terms of smaller vessels I still have to add the MC40a Light Cruiser and the Acclamator II-class Assault Ship. Then I have to fix a bug with the X-Wings that limits them to 6 per squadron - limiting their usefulness until they are bumped up to 12 per squadron.

I recently gave the Z95 Headhunters and the A-Wings multiple versions, default vanilla versions and enhanced versions with concussion missiles. (ie. the Z-95-AF4 Headhunter)

XQ and Golan Platforms have bugs where the models are showing as green, I've had that issue before and it is a pain to fix. I think right now the XQ6 and Golan 2 variants are the ones with the issues.

All in all good progress and I'm aiming to release the space-only demo in November sometime. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment