Friday, June 8, 2012

Procursator-class Star Destroyer

The Procursator-class Star Destroyer is the ship that got me back into Star Wars: Forces of Corruption modding.

You can read the Wookiepedia summary of the ship here.

I envision it as a vessel that accompanies bigger destroyers and cruisers in large fleet engagements.

That and the fact that the vessel has no starfighter compliment (not confirmed yet) means the ship has much less utility than an Imperial-class Star Destroyer or Vindicator-class Heavy Cruiser. Like the Bellator-class was known as the 'fast dreadnaught', I am calling the Procursator-class the 'fast destroyer'.

Right now I am using the a Tector model, scaled down to 75% of its default size.

Technical Specifications

Here are the relevant stats I am using:

Role: Light Destroyer
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Build At: Kuat, Fondor, more
Speed: 70 MGLT
Shielding: 4000
Main Battery: 3 X 2 medium turbolasers
Secondary Weapons: 30 light turbolasers, 30 light ion cannons
Anti-Fighter Weapons: 6 concussion missile launchers, 20 medium point defence lasers
Complement: None
Availability: Tech Level 2

It is a real vessel that we do not have all the stats as cannon yet so I have to made educated guesses on them. What do you think? Does it sound about right?

Have a model I can use for this? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment