Thursday, October 25, 2012

TIE/gt Starfighter

The TIE/gt (Ground Targeting) was a first generation ground bomber for the Imperial Navy. It was later replaced by the TIE/sa Bomber.

With one less laser to defend itself and a smaller bomb complement, it was less effective in its role as a bomber.

You can read the Wookiepedia entry here.

I am not sure about using this ship in the mod. I might use it only as a ground vehicle like I did in a previous test version of the mod. What do you think? Is it worth including this?


Role: Bomber
Manufacturer: Sienar Fleet Systems
Build At: Liana, Corulag, Jaemus
Size: 6.3 metres
Speed: Unknown (Less than 60 MGLT)
Hyperdrive: None
Shielding: None
 Main Battery: 1 Light Laser Cannon
Secondary Weapons: 1 Proton Torpedo Launcher
Anti-Fighter Weapons:  None
Complement: None
Availability: Tech Level 1

I am currently using a holder model. If you have a model I can use let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment