Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weekend Update

I was able to add in the Gladiator-class Star Destroyer with some effort, and switched Admiral Screed from an ISD to his Demolisher. It still needs to be tweaked and tested some more so that it gels with the rest of the fleet.

One non-canon thing I did was keep it as a Rendili product instead of a KDY one, since it is an outdated ship like the Victory/Dreadnaught models and was an original Walex Blissex/Rendili design. I may end up making it canon, but KDY has  full list of ships and Rendili is much smaller.

With that ship I think I am done with the Imperial Navy. There is a bug with the Golan 2 model showing green, I need to add in a shader I think for it. Other than that I am pretty happy with the selection and balancing of the Imperial Navy. I still have to go through all the ships and setup strong against/weak against parameters - they are broken due to my internal naming of the Rebel ships.

I also modified Darth Vader. There are now two versions of him, a Tech Level 0 where he is on the Exactor and a Tech Level 2 where he is on the Executor. I was going to put his starfighter on each but a horrible bug caused me to just add in a squadron of TIE Advancedx1 for now to each. I hope to fix that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment